The safety and security of passengers, customers, staff and contractors is the top priority for the Fort McMurray Airport Authority.
All contractors are required to complete the following steps:
- Complete the YMM Contractor Access Form
- Submit a completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org seven (7) days in advance of required access.
- Notice of approval will follow. If you have not received approval two (2) days in advance of your start date please call 780-793-8979.
- Report to the Operations Centre for check-in prior to beginning work.
- If you require access post-security or to restricted areas you must bring Government issued photo I.D. with you, along with an appropriate escort who should be pre-arranged with the tenant you are doing work for. You will need to be escorted at all times.
- Once work is complete for the day report to the Operations Centre to return passes and check-out. If work is required over multiple days you will be required to complete steps 4-6 daily until the project is complete.