Fort McMurray International Airport (YMM) offers a range of fun activities and services to keep young fliers happy while waiting for takeoff.
- Visit the interactive observation area and play with interactive exhibits.
- Stop by the Information Center located in the arrivals hall to get a copy of the Fort McMurray International Airport's Activity Book full of fun activities and facts about YMM. It comes with a free pack of crayons too!
- Use our wireless service to play mobile video games or watch movies.
- Play in the children’s area in the north departures passenger lounge (please note the area is unsupervised)
Infant care items such as diapers, medicine and children’s sized earplugs can be found at Nicholby's Convenience. Breastfeeding is welcome throughout the terminal.
A large family washroom is located in the arrivals halls and comes equipped with spacious infant changing stations and low counters. All other washrooms are equipped with infant changing tables and low counters.
Several restaurants have special menus for kids including:
- Burger King
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
- Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken & Taters
For location and contact information, please visit Dining.
YMM has shopping choices for gifts and toys for every member of your family including:
- Best Buy Express
- Nicholby's Convenience
For location and contact information, please visit Shopping.
Services for Families
YMM has a range of service for travelling families including:
- Baggage assistance for departing travellers
- Family washroom located in the arrivals hall
Kids will love the mounted telescopes and interpretive reader rails in the pre-security observation area, located on the third floor of the terminal. Other highlights include:
- Video screens
- Heritage artifact displays
- View of the apron and runway
For more details, please visit the Observation Area page.
For more information about these services, contact Administration at +1 (780) 793-8979